We have hands-on experience with Life Science and Medical Device start-ups, and understand the front-end HR infrastructure you need – and what you don’t. The depth of our engagement will evolve and adjust according as the business develops.
People who thrive in an early stage medical device environment are team-oriented, self-motivated and persistent. New companies often get the right talent in the door – only to lose them to a competitor within a year or two. The business plan is derailed. With Trellis, you have a partner committed to helping you build, develop and retain a high-performance team.
We benefit your company in three important ways:
- Providing the technical expertise you need– only when you need it.
- Responding to your people with prompt and professional service.
- Keeping the team focused on business objectives.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & CORE DEVELOPMENT
Planning for human capital needs and the scale-up strategy early on establishes the foundation for a high-performance organization. We develop effective and relevant programs to support a healthy and mission-focused team, ensuring smooth transitions as the company grows and matures.
- Human Capital/Strategic Planning
- Corporate Identity
- Community Resource Integration
- Organization Development
- Business Scale-Up
- Merger/Acquisition Diligence
- Employment Brand
- Candidate Profiles
- Position Descriptions
- Structured Selection Process
- Regulatory Compliance
- Training Manuals and Programs
- Policy Manuals and Handbooks
- Compensation and Benefit Plans
- Health and Safety Programs
- Employee Surveys
- Performance Management Programs
- Professional Development
- Engagement and Retention
“ALTERNATIVE” HR MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
Trellis can handle all your routine HR management activities, run seasonal programs and process administrative transactions without missing a beat. Regularly-scheduled site visits are customized to fit the culture and maintain engaged relationships with home office, satellite location and field-based personnel.
- Talent Sourcing and Acquisition
- Orientation and Training
- Records, Transaction and Data Management
- Employee Counseling
- Management Coaching
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Performance and Culture Alignment
- Health, Safety and Wellness
- Disciplinary Action and Off-Boarding
- Managing Change